- 0 étudiant
- 22 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 1 day duration
ITIL® 4 Awareness with IT Chapter is a one-day on-site at the client location or online instructor-led workshop. Its goal is to help participants understand the key concepts of ITIL® 4 service management framework. In addition, it helps participants understand and relate ITIL® best practices to their own work environment.
|1 day||On-site at the client location|
Online instructor-led workshop
|Inquire for Group Pricing|
The ITIL® (4) Foundation course fundamentally targets the participants in the IT and business domains who wish to take first steps in service management or who are familiar with earlier versions of ITIL® and/or other sources of industry best practice and wish to learn about ITIL® 4 .
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts of ITIL® service management.
- Understand how ITIL® guiding principles can help an organization to adopt and adapt ITIL® service management.
- Understand the four dimensions of ITIL® service management.
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL® service value system, and activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect.
- Understand the key concepts of continual improvement.
- Learn the various ITIL® practices and how they contribute to value chain activities.
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Service Management: Key Concepts
Module 3: The Four Dimensions of Service Management
Module 4: Service Value System
Module 5: Service Value Chain
Module 6: The Guiding Principles
Module 7: Overview of ITIL Practices
0.00 average based on 0 ratings