- 0 étudiant
- 0 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 2 hour duration
ITIL® 4 Executive Brief with IT Chapter is a two hours on-site at the client location or online instructor-led workshop. The course provides the essential knowledge of the latest ITIL® 4 key concepts from a strategic stand point. In addition, participants will learn from our instructors, industry practitioners, who have executive ITSM implementation experience and first-hand knowledge.
|2 hours||On-site at the client location|
Online instructor-led workshop.
|Inquire for Group Pricing|
The ITIL® 4 Executive Brief course fundamentally targets the executives, business leaders and other decision makers from the IT and business domains, including CIOs, CTOs, IT Directors, VPs and Program Directors.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand why ITIL® 4 is a practical and flexible basis to support organizations on their journey to digital transformation.
- Understand what’s a Service Value System (SVS) and co-creation of value through service relationship
- Understand how ITIL® 4 Value Chain end-to-end operating model enables creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services
- Understand how ITIL® 4 guiding principles can help an organization to adopt and adapt ITSM.
- Understand the purpose of ITIL® 4 Practices
- Learn how ITIL® 4 uses Key concepts from Lean IT, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value
- Learn how ITIL® 4 supports the existing investment that people and organizations have made in ITIL
Key ITIL® 4 Concepts
ITIL® 4 Service Value System (SVS)
ITIL® 4 Value Chain
ITIL® 4 Seven Guiding Principles
ITIL® 4 Practices
0.00 average based on 0 ratings