The ITIL® 4 Foundation course with IT Chapter is a 2-days on-site at IT Chapter offices or online instructor-led option. It’s based on the exam specifications provided by AXELOS for the ITIL® 4 Foundation certification. In addition, we deliver a rich learning experience that helps the participants understand ITIL® 4 and relate ITIL® to their own work environment.
The ITIL® (4) Foundation course fundamentally targets the participants in the IT and business domains who wish to take first steps in service management or who are familiar with earlier versions of ITIL® and/or other sources of industry best practice and wish to learn about ITIL® 4 .
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts of ITIL® service management.
- Understand how ITIL® guiding principles can help an organization to adopt and adapt ITIL® service management.
- Understand the four dimensions of ITIL® service management.
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL® service value system, and activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect.
- Understand the key concepts of continual improvement.
- Learn the various ITIL® practices and how they contribute to value chain activities
Anyone who takes an ITIL® certification exam is entitled to one year’s free subscription to My ITIL®. The subscription is intended to support a candidate beyond their certification.
- 40 multiple choice questions
- 60 minutes duration
- English Online or Paper-based Exam
- Closed book, pass grade 65%
**If English is not your native language you will be awarded 25% extra time.