The Self-Learning training format allows you to learn at your own pace from anywhere on your computer and at any time. Within 24 hours of purchasing, you will receive your credentials and a link to access the course. ITIL® 4 Foundation certification course in Self-Learning format will be accessible for 90 days after the purchase date to complete your preparation to the exam. You must let us know when you want to schedule the exam.
The objective of this course is to help you understand the key concepts of service management, the ITIL® 4 service management framework and prepare for the exam. In addition, we offer a rich learning experience that helps you relate ITIL to their own work environment.
The ITIL® (4) Foundation course fundamentally targets the participants in the IT and business domains who wish to take first steps in service management or who are familiar with earlier versions of ITIL® and/or other sources of industry best practice and wish to learn about ITIL® 4.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts of ITIL® service management.
- Understand how ITIL® guiding principles can help an organization to adopt and adapt ITIL® service management.
- Understand the four dimensions of ITIL® service management.
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL® service value system, and activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect.
- Understand the key concepts of continual improvement.
- Learn the various ITIL® practices and how they contribute to value chain activities
Anyone who takes an ITIL® certification exam is entitled to one year’s free subscription to My ITIL®. The subscription is intended to support a candidate beyond their certification.
- 40 multiple choice questions
- 60 minutes duration
- English Online or Paper-based Exam
- Closed book, pass grade 65%