The ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition module is a course designed for ITIL® Experts or eligible ITIL® v3 certified professionals to easily transition across to ITIL® 4. It leads to the ITIL® 4 Managing Professional designation via a 4-day course and one exam.
The Transition module fundamentally targets individuals who have obtained their ITIL® Expert designation or have achieved 17 ITIL® v3 credits before starting the course.
You are also eligible for this course if you have completed ITIL® 4 Foundation and 15 credits from the ITIL® v3.
The ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition module recognizes your existing achievements and it allows you to update the skills and knowledge needed to navigate the digital service economy.
The Transition module covers the core elements of the following modules:
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT
- ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct Plan and Improve
- ITIL® 4 Foundation
Some of the things you will learn include:
- Key concepts of service management
- ITIL guiding principles and how they can be used for delivering high velocity IT
- How to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver, and support services
- How ITIL practices contribute to the creation, delivery and support across the SVS and Value streams
- Concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT
- Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL ‘operating model’
- Customer journeys and how to onboard/offboard customers and users
- The scope and activities relevant to Direct and plan
- The role of GRC and how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- 90 minutes duration
- 40 multiple choice questions
- Pass mark 28/40 marks – 70%
- Examination can be online or paper-based
**If English is not your native language you will be awarded 25% extra time.